Check out our Tips for Working Your Pending Queue and Pending Degrees Checklist for some quick tips and suggestions to help you efficiently manage your pending queue.
To access and work through your current pending queue:
1. Click on the Verification Services tab.
2. Your “Pending-School Research” queue is automatically generated.
On the View Verifications page, you’ll see the list of your current Pending verification requests (Pending is noted by the icon).
To access and work verification requests by type, also see Sort or Filter Requests.
Pending requests can be closed in one of three ways:
- Match Found (select a match)
- No Match Found (mark the request as “no record found”)
- Add New Record (add a new degree or dates of attendance record not listed)