The Reports Log provides a history of generated reports that you can view to see who requested reports from your institution’s StudentTracker for High Schools account, what they requested, and when. The log shows the most recent effective date by default.
Accessing the Reports Log
- Log into your StudentTracker for High Schools account.
- Click View Reports Log under Reports.
You can also click View Reports Log on the Report Confirmation page after you select and generate individual reports.
Using the Reports Log
You can filter the reports log using the following options:
- Organization Name: The name of the high school or district. District accounts will display both the district and high school names in this field.
- Organization ID/Service Agreement: The ACT code for the high school or the Service Agreement number associated with the account.
- Report Name: List of reports that have been requested via the Reports Library or generated by the StudentTracker team.
- Effective Date: The effective date is set three times a year by the Clearinghouse Research Center. Any returned matches are based on the data in our system as of this date.
- Batch ID: The ID number associated with each batch of reports. See Viewing Reports for more information about batches.
- User: The ID of the user who generated the reports. If the reports were generated by the Clearinghouse, this field will display “NSC.”
- Request Date: The date that the reports were requested.
- Sent Date: The date that the reports were sent to your institution’s FTP account.
In the summary of reports at the bottom of the page, you can sort any column in chronological or reverse chronological order using the up and down arrows.
The total number of records is displayed at the bottom of the page. Click the arrows or page numbers to jump to another page.
You can select the number of rows displayed on the page using the Rows per page drop-down.