Your StudentTracker for High Schools invoice is due at the end of your 12-month subscription period. The Clearinghouse will email your invoice to the billing contact designated on your account contact list approximately 45 days prior to the subscription end date. If your payment is not received by the due date, you will not receive any StudentTracker outcomes reports.
If you did not receive your invoice, would like to request a copy of your invoice, would like to confirm that we have received your payment, or have any other payment-related questions, email our Finance team at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can pay your invoice by check or online. We do not accept phone payments.
Paying by Check
Make checks payable to National Student Clearinghouse and mail to:
National Student Clearinghouse
P.O. Box 826576
Philadelphia, PA 19182-6576
- In your web browser, navigate to: https://www.thepayplace.com/nsc/payments/st/challenge.aspx
- Enter your Account Number and Invoice Number from the invoice.
- Click Submit.
- Review your invoice information and click Next.
- Enter your billing address and credit card information. All fields on this screen are required.
- Verify that the payment amount is correct. The Payment Amount field is automatically populated with the invoice amount. You can modify it if necessary.
- Enter the random sequence of letters and numbers on the screen to verify that you’re human.
- Click Next.
- Review your information and click Pay Now.
- If you would like to print your receipt, click Printable Receipt. You will also receive a receipt by email.
- Click Exit. To return to the Clearinghouse website, navigate to www.studentclearinghouse.org.