The Audit Resource Center is a team of operational experts and online tools that help schools address audit needs and questions. Audit Resource Center staff regularly work one-on-one with schools and auditors providing support.
You can document your compliance reporting and prepare for an audit in the following ways:
- Download our annual compliance report
- Review Preparing for an Audit and our Audit Guide which include instructions on how to use our school secure site to obtain information for auditors
- Retain copies of the email confirmations sent to you by the Clearinghouse after we receive each of your enrollment and degree file transmissions
- Keep a copy of your school’s enrollment transmission error reports
- Keep a copy of the student data that you send to the Clearinghouse, which can be compared to the student names on the auditor’s list
Contact the Audit Resource Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also access Compliance Central , including our audit-related information and resources.