The Audit Resource Center is a team of operational experts and online tools that help schools address audit needs and questions. Audit Resource Center staff regularly work one on one with schools and auditors providing support.
You can document your compliance reporting and prepare for an audit in the following ways:
- Download our annual compliance report
- Follow our audit checklist, which includes instructions on how to use our school secure site to obtain information for auditors
- Download our Auditor’s Guide
- Review our audit FAQs
- Retain copies of the email confirmations sent to you by the Clearinghouse after we receive each of your enrollment and degree file transmissions
- Keep a copy of your school’s enrollment transmission error reports
- Keep a copy of the student data that you send to the Clearinghouse, which can be compared to the student names on the auditor’s list
Contact the Audit Resource Team at email@example.com.
You can also access Compliance Central , including our audit-related information and resources.