Each year, you will receive a comprehensive StudentTracker report with more than 30 color graphs and charts showing the postsecondary enrollment and achievements of your high school graduates.
The comprehensive report can show you:
- How many of your students enrolled in college within the first two years after graduating high school.
- How many of your students persisted in college, including enrollment at two- and four-year institutions both in- and out-of-state.
- The percentage of your students who obtained a college degree (if available).
- The top colleges where your students most often enrolled immediately after high school graduation.
- Your students’ time to college graduation (based on the high school completion date you provided).
- The progression of one class of students through postsecondary education, including first enrollment, retention, re-enrollment after stop-outs, graduation, and drop-outs.
View a sample report here . To learn more, view our flyer here .
Student-Level Detail Report
You will also receive a student-level detail report that allows you to identify the postsecondary performance of individual students. By combining StudentTracker’s student-level data with your own information, you can analyze educational trends and patterns using any variable you choose. You can request updated reports at any time during the year.